While our 2022 swim lessons are done, please see below for an idea of what our Club offers. Check back in the spring for information on the 2023 season!
We're excited to offer a swim lesson program! Lessons will be taught by our lifeguards, all of whom are Lifeguard and CPR certified.
- Cost: $50/child ($60/child for non-members)
- Each session of lessons is 2 weeks long (8 days, Monday - Thursday)
- All lessons will be held at the Club at Foxridge Pool (7070 E. Mineral Avenue, 80112)
- Lessons may be discontinued if there is not sufficient participants signed-up. You can either join another session or receive a refund.
- If you are interested in private lessons please email email@example.com
- Click on a session & time below to register!
- Lesson descriptions:
- Beginner - Children will learn how to feel comfortable in the water and safely enjoy it.
- Fundamentals - Children will learn basic swimming skills. For ages 3-5 children should have some swim experience and be comfortable putting their head under water.
- Stroke Development - Children already have some stroke practice and are looking to further develop strokes.